by Becky Ransey of Indiana and shared with you. Becky writes:
"I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain little O'L bottle of 3% peroxide you can get for under
$1.00 at any drug store. My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years, and most doctors don't tell you about peroxide, or they would lose thousands of dollars.
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the
bottle)and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I
do it when I bathe or shower.) No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak a cup peroxide to keep them free
3. Clean your counters, table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. I had fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50
mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would
not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Put two capfuls into a douche to prevent yeast infections. For chronic yeast infections, use once or twice a week.
8. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
9. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and
help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into tissue.
10. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day.The pain will lessen greatly.
11. And of course, if you like a natural look to your hair,
spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, faddish, or dirty blonde.
It also lightens gradually so it's not a drastic change.
12. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
13. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on
clothing, pour directly on the soiled spot. Let it! sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water.Repeat if necessary.
14. You can lighten yellowed or stained fingernails (re: from polish) and toenails with peroxide by soaking them.
It works and gets them nice and white again. Do this daily until you get the stain out. You can soak them or dab on with a cotton swab
15. Use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, there is no, smearing, which is why I love it so much for this I
use alcohol to clean my TV and computer screen.
It is a little brown bottle no home should be without!
With prices of most necessities rising, I'm glad there's a way to
save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner!
If you have a great use for peroxide,
it to me and I will add it to
( H2O2 )
Hydrogen peroxide (hydrogen dioxide) is a water molecule with an extra oxygen atom. Hydrogen peroxide (French: Eau Oxygenee) was first reported by the French chemist Louis-Jacques Thenard in 1818. Our upper atmosphere contains an ozone layer. Unstable ozone (03) gives up its extra atom of oxygen to falling rainwater to form hydrogen peroxide (H202). In 1863 Meissner proved its presence in rain water collected during thunderstorms and has been corroborated by other research. Hydrogen peroxide is a naturally occurring compound found in nature (oceans, lakes, rivers, rain and snow) and in all life forms. The human body creates and uses hydrogen peroxide (free radicals) to destroy harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy
There are two methods of taking hydrogen peroxide, orally and intravenously. Most medical conditions respond very well to oral ingestion of hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy is also used as an alternative medical treatment for cancer. Hydrogen Peroxide is injected intravenously in very low concentrations (less than 1%) into the blood stream. The use of intravenous hydrogen peroxide was reported in 1920 during the influenza epidemic. Intravenous hydrogen peroxide infusion was used successfully used to treat pneumonia in the epidemic following World War I. Intravenous hydrogen peroxide cut the death rate of pneumonia in half.
In the 1940's, Father Richard Willhelm, reported hydrogen peroxide being used to treat bacterial related mental illness to skin disease and polio. Father Richard Willhelm is the founder of "Educational Concern for Hydrogen Peroxide" (ECHO), a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating the public on the safe use and therapeutic benefits of hydrogen peroxide. According to the American Cancer Society: "there is no scientific evidence that Hydrogen Peroxide is a safe, effective or useful cancer treatment". More Information on the uses of Hydrogen Peroxide are available from Educational Concern for Hydrogen Peroxide (ECHO), PO Box 126, Delano, MN 55328 @ (813) 597-4111 or (606) 635-9297.
ORDER Hydrogen peroxide BY CLICKING OUR LINK!